lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Newspaper Cuts

Newspaper Cuts is a series of drawings inspired by one year of daily news from the local newspapers in Spain. Throughout the months, I recollected those articles or images that I considered important or interesting, and then drew my impressions about those news. Sometimes I drew directly on the newspaper and sometimes I created a new image in relation to the headlines. The complete series is composed by 34 drawings on paper using oil pastel and pencil.

Newspaper Cuts, Francesco Bartoli 2012
Newspaper Cuts, Francesco Bartoli 2012
Newspaper Cuts, Francesco Bartoli 2012
Newspaper Cuts, Francesco Bartoli 2012
Newspaper Cuts, Francesco Bartoli 2012
Newspaper Cuts, Francesco Bartoli 2012

Video of complete series of drawings
La serie completa de los dibujos en el video
Newspaper Cuts, Francesco Bartoli 2012

1 comentario: